Status
Not open for further replies.
bread-and-butter.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how this link ended me up in the infirmary thread on your problem? It doesn't mention it in the address. What made it worse, the fine print saying infirmary is almost the same color as my background so I didn't see it until already posted. Probably not a good idea inviting folks into the infirmary where we shouldn't post chit chat. It just slows them down or adds to your confusion when you're trying to pay attention.

They know their stuff so bear with them and they will straighten your ladies out. Sorry, I should have caught it sooner.

You will really like Blue Mystic.

Very true, I didn't think of that, apologies on that. I posted my infirmary link here in pure desperation, and partial freakout mode. Better that I've calmed down now and assessed some things. :D

Yeah, I pretty much have a gameplan now based on the advice that was given in the thread. Cheers Feenix!

Those northern lights? They look damn good!
They are indeed! Beginning to have issues staying out of them...took a sample nug friday, hitting it today, other than harsh, I have no complaints... flat out stoney... bit of a creeper tho, am sure that'll change some in another 12 days, aND a proper dry and cure. Am looking forward to mid month!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
evenin stoners, starting to get some bud buildage now so thought id have another flash of me bush : ) shel be swellin up like mad over the next few weeks so doubt ill be able to resist another flash or 2 lol. hope were all well and green folks : )

I dont think you your plant could fit another bud site in there! Amazing!
thanks man : ) theres about 150 and counting . i train her every couple of days so its got a bit out of hand now lol. only got 6 inches before she fries on the lights though so ill be tying her down till the bitter end : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back