Status
Not open for further replies.
20170903_145608-1.jpg
20170903_145854.jpg

110* and its only 3pm...

Nice Bird and grill setup!
I hope AFN get money or suntin every time someone clicks on the seedsman banner, cuz i have accidently done that at least $200 bucks worth.

Nice Bird and grill setup!
I hope AFN get money or suntin every time someone clicks on the seedsman banner, cuz i have accidently done that at least $200 bucks worth.
lol I accidentally click on it everyday too!

Just chopped the MikroMachine [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ... Have lots of trimming to do. The plant completely flops over without supports. Absolute chemical cat piss smell. Love it so far and haven't smoked any.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I normally don't get desperate , but I'm unsure of what to do and it appears to be spreading. If anyone can offer insight, especially on the last page with the last few posts it'd mean alot. Thanks folks :frowny:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...wn-isolated-patches-sugar-leaves.61104/page-4

I'm trying to figure out how this link ended me up in the infirmary thread on your problem? It doesn't mention it in the address. What made it worse, the fine print saying infirmary is almost the same color as my background so I didn't see it until already posted. Probably not a good idea inviting folks into the infirmary where we shouldn't post chit chat. It just slows them down or adds to your confusion when you're trying to pay attention.

They know their stuff so bear with them and they will straighten your ladies out. Sorry, I should have caught it sooner.

You will really like Blue Mystic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back