Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Dragon is getting blacker every day .
DSCN1511.JPG

wanna try and find a small stealth set up but dam how can they cost so much!! can get a pretty big full setup on ebay for £180 but these stealth 1ns cost a bomb , if only i could make stuff lol

Hey, all, I scanned the forums looking for answers, couldn't find quite what I'm looking for.

I plant 2 seeds per pot, and so I usually have 4- 5 extra plants per week that I don't have room for.

So, I bought a greenhouse, and I've been transferring the extras out there. Seems to be fine now, but winter is coming.

Winter temps where I'm at rarely get below 50s, and the greenhouse should keep it 10+ degrees warmer, but I'm concerned about the short winter days.

Anybody grow outdoors in winter? What effect does the short day have on your grow?

Hey, all, I scanned the forums looking for answers, couldn't find quite what I'm looking for.

I plant 2 seeds per pot, and so I usually have 4- 5 extra plants per week that I don't have room for.

So, I bought a greenhouse, and I've been transferring the extras out there. Seems to be fine now, but winter is coming.

Winter temps where I'm at rarely get below 50s, and the greenhouse should keep it 10+ degrees warmer, but I'm concerned about the short winter days.

Anybody grow outdoors in winter? What effect does the short day have on your grow?

Almost anything can be turned into a stealth cab and most commercial "home growboxes" are the ultimate in thievery! Saw one on Hightimes that was maybe 3.5 feet tall ans sold for over $2000!!! And this "ultimate" growbox looked like you'd be lucky to grow 1/2 ounce plant in it........ If you need super stealth, go check out space buckets, very simple ( or as fancy and complex as you'd like to make it ) to build and a lot of people use them! https://www.spacebuckets.com/

here's a nice clean one:

spacebucket pic1.jpg

wanna try and find a small stealth set up but dam how can they cost so much!! can get a pretty big full setup on ebay for £180 but these stealth 1ns cost a bomb , if only i could make stuff lol

Some people ad supplemental lighting. Run it early in the morning and late afternoon. Here's where I think the Samsung and Bridgelux LED strips would shine... excuse the pun lol! I'm thinking of putting some in my greenhouse next year. figure your run them at most 4 hours so you could put several in without using too much power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back