Status
Not open for further replies.
8th generation roach weed.what the hell is that? never heard off that ever roach weed

So I save all of my roaches and eventually, I have enough to roll a super-fat blunt with all the bud, so say for instance, all of the joints were green, I save the roaches, roll them and smoke it, but save the roach and incorporate that into the next big blunt-roach-blunt, that would mean that it's 2nd generation.. Keep doing that and you build generations, so basically, there's a little bit of weed in this blunt that I smoked last year, possibly, since it's 8th generation now.. It gets to the point where it is just gooey and gross, and not roll-able anymore, so then it goes into the bowl or such..

I have three to chop once I get over my guilt trip . I feel like I'm murdering part of my family . :nono:

That was me over the past few weeks.
Now its: Open the jar, take a Tangie sample, smoke it Close the jar.
Open the Gorilla glue, Sample, close it.
Then Piney
!0 times in all including the 1/2 gallons.
Then start again. Burping is a tough job.

Last edited:
So I save all of my roaches and eventually, I have enough to roll a super-fat blunt with all the bud, so say for instance, all of the joints were green, I save the roaches, roll them and smoke it, but save the roach and incorporate that into the next big blunt-roach-blunt, that would mean that it's 2nd generation.. Keep doing that and you build generations, so basically, there's a little bit of weed in this blunt that I smoked last year, possibly, since it's 8th generation now.. It gets to the point where it is just gooey and gross, and not roll-able anymore, so then it goes into the bowl or such..
got ya lol that wouldnt happen here not even if fully out off weed, would b classed as a ashtray scrounger,i couldnt imagine it tasting very gd though lol for me i have always some water at bottom of the ash tray , next time i have some i shall try it

and also no 1 here uses just pure weed in joints way 2 expensive lol most ppl use pretty much a full cig in a splif aswell

and also no 1 here uses just pure weed in joints way 2 expensive lol most ppl use pretty much a full cig in a splif aswell

That's the best part of growing homie!!!! I rarely ever have to pay for it, and if I do, I have some good friends who don't charge ridiculous prices.. Even though I'm in a legal state, the black market will reign supreme.. I pay between $150-200 for what dispensaries are charging $300+ per ounce.. Since I try to keep up with my demands with my grows, I go through roughly a quarter pound a month between the wife and I and that is also including edibles and some dabs that I made.. Consumption has been about the same since day one..

I quit smoking cigarettes almost 10yrs ago so naturally, I try to avoid tobacco, unless it's a cigar leaf that I'm rolling my bud into!! Maybe I'm spoiled, but I've been working hard to get my grows to where they're at, so I like to indulge.. I can't wait for this Tangerine Dream to finish.. I went down to check on them this morning, and I got a close look at the main cola on all 3 and one of them ALL of the trichs are milky, but the plant looks like it still has a couple weeks left in it.. The pistils are still mostly white.. They're each gonna finish at different times, too, which is a little frustrating.. Fuck it though!! They smell phenomenal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back