Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning folks
Wake n bake!
20170903_074518[1].jpg

Good day to all hope your enjoying your glorious Sunday I know I am the wife let me sleep in today enough said right time for a massive fry and bring the family swimming and dinner and movie love lazy Sunday stay green gang and happy growing

I have no idea what the initial problem was but day 10 looks like everything is A okay now . :thumbsup:
View attachment 799319

I see that the stringy tip opened with the same damage. Looks like some self inflicted damage at birth or a genetic anomaly. I've had wrinkled or warped first few sets of leaves tips. They never seemed to effect the overall. Maybe slowed her down a stutter step but not enough to matter.,

Good morning Live stoners ! I hope we are all doing well today . Hope y'all or twisting your Jay's, packing your bowls and firing your torches for some brocky dabs.

Today is a pretty busy day today... Have some sales to make and I also have to chop down a girl today.

Good morning Live stoners ! I hope we are all doing well today . Hope y'all or twisting your Jay's, packing your bowls and firing your torches for some brocky dabs.

Today is a pretty busy day today... Have some sales to make and I also have to chop down a girl today.
I have three to chop once I get over my guilt trip . I feel like I'm murdering part of my family . :nono:

I have three to chop once I get over my guilt trip . I feel like I'm murdering part of my family . :nono:

I've been going through the same guilt. After waiting so long u don't mind having a plant full of buds to look at every morning . Hope u make at well with ur harvest.

Idk about you guys but it takes me about 2.5 hours per plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back