Status
Not open for further replies.
any of u guys watch the tv show vikings?? and if so is season 5 out yet in usa? been waiting over a year for it ,it was even made last year and still isnt out

Holy fuck was that a fun night!! Good morning AFN'ers!!!!!

Big ole blunt of blunt/joint roaches.. This is christening it as 8th generation roach weed.. Some seriously sticky shit.. Eventually, it's gonna end up in the pipe..
20170903_091556.jpg

Big ole blunt of blunt/joint roaches.. This is christening it as 8th generation roach weed.. Some seriously sticky shit.. Eventually, it's gonna end up in the pipe.. View attachment 799347

Nice PX pen Sarge! Nice blunt too!:biggrin:

Thanks!!! I slept with the wife on an air mattress, sorta remember falling asleep after midnight, maybe closer to 0100, and woke up not breathing all that well as my allergies/respiratory system have been bad the last few days around 0430-ish, so I woke the wife up with a coughing fit and totally forgot my inhaler and meds, so we left and I drove us home.. Kinda thinking in retrospect I should've tried to wake up a little more.. Easy ride home though, no traffic.. Got home and the wife crashed.. I decided a blunt was in my future.. Fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead lol

Big ole blunt of blunt/joint roaches.. This is christening it as 8th generation roach weed.. Some seriously sticky shit.. Eventually, it's gonna end up in the pipe.. View attachment 799347

8th generation roach weed.what the hell is that? never heard off that ever roach weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back