Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost anything can be turned into a stealth cab and most commercial "home growboxes" are the ultimate in thievery! Saw one on Hightimes that was maybe 3.5 feet tall ans sold for over $2000!!! And this "ultimate" growbox looked like you'd be lucky to grow 1/2 ounce plant in it........ If you need super stealth, go check out space buckets, very simple ( or as fancy and complex as you'd like to make it ) to build and a lot of people use them! https://www.spacebuckets.com/

here's a nice clean one:

View attachment 799454
cheers but na cant lol its like having r2d2 in the room its pretty noticeable and with no filter, sorta thinking something thats like a bit of furniture and no 1 would second look it

Good Morning AFN!
I love the smell of Durban in the morning...

Good morning folks
Wake n bake!
View attachment 799320

Nice harvest. Looks like you have some canning ahead of you!
Are those yellow cuke's or zuke's, or some other summer squash?

Good Morning AFN!
I love the smell of Durban in the morning...

Nice harvest. Looks like you have some canning ahead of you!
Are those yellow cuke's or zuke's, or some other summer squash?
Thanks, that's maybe 10% of the tomatoes coming on. We canned 4 quarts of the cherries this am and doing 6 quarts of whole tomatoes right now. Those are yellow summer squash we flash froze them this morning with about 10 lbs of green beans. Do you grow veggies?

Fire roasted Turkey
First time we've tried this, hope it turns out good.
20170903_154605[1].jpg

Some of these seem like they would be stoner munchie perfect. The quesadilla, for example. Saw another one where they waffled some frozen sliders (White Castle, I believe) that...I dunno...almost want to try. hehe

Some of these seem like they would be stoner munchie perfect. The quesadilla, for example. Saw another one where they waffled some frozen sliders (White Castle, I believe) that...I dunno...almost want to try. hehe

Stroopwafel if you haven't tried one you haven't been to Heaven yet!!!!✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back