Status
Not open for further replies.
if it makes you feel any better my attempt at dwc has turned out puny and fuckin ugly. hence why i keep her quiet lol. hot from far away but the insides are knackered cos my a/u takes up that much time that i just cant be bothered with her. maybe get 1.5- 2oz at best i reckon : ( View attachment 799631View attachment 799632
I got nothing but mad respect for you man!!! Even that one looks super!!!!

I got nothing but mad respect for you man!!! Even that one looks super!!!!
IMG_20170903_181926.jpg
I'm working on her but she will give me nice Finnish I be happy!!!!

The dimensions of that auto ultimate make's me think way over a pound dried EvilScotsman. That is getting up into gangamoto size. Do you incorporate Co2 into your grows? Did you Journal the grow? Last but not least what are you feeding the beast.

Evening stoners
Now that I'm done messing with the girls and chopping some buds down. Let's get high!!!
Sounds like a game plan anyone growing MBAP or Sour livers you are in for a outstanding treat Man the stuff is HEAVY.

Sounds like a game plan anyone growing MBAP or Sour livers you are in for a outstanding treat Man the stuff is HEAVY.
Just dropped me an mbap for the battles! Can't wait! Flavor of yours?

The MBAP is a air stealer you could have half a dozen other strains open in a 10 by 10 room and the MBAP would stand out smoking it is turning out to be one of the best autos to date that I have grown. STINKY STICKY GUMMY and the sour livers is just as good Mephisto has it down sound as a pound.

The dimensions of that auto ultimate make's me think way over a pound dried EvilScotsman. That is getting up into gangamoto size. Do you incorporate Co2 into your grows? Did you Journal the grow? Last but not least what are you feeding the beast.
yeah shes journaled here mate. not in my sig but in my info. no co2 but full range of dutch pro + a few extras. their feeding chart was rediculous so i just done what i the ppm meter told me. i reckon she'll be around 700g going by the size of my last grow : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back