Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship:woaah mate that is hands down the best lookin organics ive seen yet! i never realised before that yous just feed them water. thats crazy. also explains why the soil sounds so complicated .is it still possible to make massive plants by using a massive pot and still just feeding them water? im impressed at that mate. looks like itll be an awesome smoke! i take back everything ive ever said about organics man thats just totally changed my opinion on it.
do you have to get the soil absolutely perfect first time though seing as you cant just flush stuff out or whatever? that must take some skills like. im actually blown away. respect mate.
I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest for the first time .It's a premix water only . I have 3 plants in this mix in the Mephisto Comp. We shall see what we shall see .:thumbsup:

I love my landlady . She found a bud on the floor . Probably from a trim session . I asked her what she did with it ?? Her reply " I threw it in the garbage it was all dirty and I didn't think you should smoke it " :rofl:

I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest for the first time .It's a premix water only . I have 3 plants in this mix in the Mephisto Comp. We shall see what we shall see .:thumbsup:
right mate. lets just take a minuit for this to sink in here. been on nightshift 12s all weekend, im not long in and im ruined lol. are you telling me that you went and bought a bag of magic soil that lets you just feed water the whole way through a grow? do you have to ph it or anything? that must cost a weeks wages surely? im literally sitting here with steam dribblling out my ears now mate, i was about to spend a countless amount of hours teaching 2 people how to do hydro after i spent a fortune on the set ups and another fortune on hydro nutes for one of them.... with 50 quid worth of seeds that he fuckin killed after a fortnight !
im baffled here man. surely not? how much did it cost you? i'll place my guess at £100 for 20 litres. at the very least.

I love my landlady . She found a bud on the floor . Probably from a trim session . I asked her what she did with it ?? Her reply " I threw it in the garbage it was all dirty and I didn't think you should smoke it " :rofl:
now thats a nice landlord mate. last time i got caught smoking a fag i got evicted for breaching my lease!!

right mate. lets just take a minuit for this to sink in here. been on nightshift 12s all weekend, im not long in and im ruined lol. are you telling me that you went and bought a bag of magic soil that lets you just feed water the whole way through a grow? do you have to ph it or anything? that must cost a weeks wages surely? im literally sitting here with steam dribblling out my ears now mate, i was about to spend a countless amount of hours teaching 2 people how to do hydro after i spent a fortune on the set ups and another fortune on hydro nutes for one of them.... with 50 quid worth of seeds that he fuckin killed after a fortnight !
im baffled here man. surely not? how much did it cost you? i'll place my guess at £100 for 20 litres. at the very least.
$45.00 cad ( 28 GBP) for 45.3 liter's I don't PH it and to the best of my knowledge it's good for the whole grow !! You can go to Youtube and there's a couple of mooks that describe the product and the process :thumbsup:

$45.00 cad ( 28 GBP) for 45.3 liter's I don't PH it and to the best of my knowledge it's good for the whole grow !! You can go to Youtube and there's a couple of mooks that describe the product and the process :thumbsup:
so, you pay like £30 for 45 litres........
we pay......
wait for it......
drum roll.....
tatatatatatatatat.......
oooooooooOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!
MORE THAN THAT FOR A FUCKING LITRE!!!!!
image.png
is that the stuff you use? im not paying that much man. jesus christ 1 pot would cost me six hundred quid !!!! ahh just realised i was almost right with my first comment of a weeks wages lol

shit, just realised that means something different in the states. that wasnt a euthamism mate . fag means cigarrette over here lol
i howled laughing at that one mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back