Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners! Just had a run in with some fungus gnats. Cleaned and disinfected my whole tent, tools, pots, etc. Now I'm looking to get a little more proactive. Any tips for cleaning my soil before use or something of that nature? Using promix. Any other ideas also welcome.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Sorry bud...never dealt with gnats indoors before...i recall reading diomascus earth on the surface will hinder them (and sand as well)

No I havent made them before...I am sure if you start a thread in the vape section you will get some input!
yeah, I was trying get some quick advice... coz really I need place an order, it's just am not sure what else I'll need for the oil ...am just stumped here... problem is if I end up placing order I have now, then I won't be able place another order to make the vapes... so this kinda a one shot type thing..

yeah, I was trying get some quick advice... coz really I need place an order, it's just am not sure what else I'll need for the oil ...am just stumped here... problem is if I end up placing order I have now, then I won't be able place another order to make the vapes... so this kinda a one shot type thing..

Yeah sorry i cant help you out more bud...though i run a vape, I have only tried a couple of them and concentrates arent my thing. I am all about bud and hash(well the occasional honey oil joint as well...hahahaha :D)

@Unique If you can make regular shatter/wax check out http://www.humboldtvapetech.com/ they got some portable stealth looking devices. I have a saionara myself and there is a technique to hitting it but I get some nice clouds off of it. No need for special waxes or oils I just drop in my shatter melt it into the coil and hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back