Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, this is an either or situation, you can have a rig for waxes and shatter, or for juices. I have several tanks for regular ol' e-liquid, they all work for disolved wax juice, but not solids. Solids need a setup that doesn't have to "wick" concentrates to the coil.
yeah, this is where I get confused.... I can make shatter very well, I don't know if I can bind something to it to make it thinner for vape use.. my friend needs cartridges filled, so all he has do is hit the button... for me It doesn't matter I have banger and vape for shatter already, but nothing for oils.. thats what am trying find out on here, the oil part of this..

ohh, I plan making my own, that was another part of my question on here... if I choose use thick oil or thinned down... I need decide in next few mins or I'll end up with no vape supplys coz I do have place an order regardless and I won't be able place a 2nd one..my friend really counting on me making vape oil also, but I can't if not know what type would be best or what mixture would be best... I tried looking online for a few days and gotten no-where...now am out of time...coz I really need place an order, but would like to include vape supplys.
I've also been making my buddies e-e-liquids for a couple years, he just moved into vaping canna... swears by the shatter mixed in the wax liquidizer. Until I come up with the mix myself their product is what I'll use.

1 gram shatter to 2 ml of their liquid...heat stir and load tanks.
1 gram makes about 3 ml of juice. And I believe they have 6 flavors.

I've also been making my buddies e-e-liquids for a couple years, he just moved into vaping canna... swears by the shatter mixed in the wax liquidizer. Until I come up with the mix myself their product is what I'll use.

do they have flavorless? I prefer natural , my friend does also, I had asked in-advance..

really shatter will work? I have shit-loads of shatter!!! something like 22ish grams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back