Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tips!! Nematodes take a while to hatch and settle in though don't they?
They come active I believe, just mix thoroughly with room temp water and pour into your medium. Now nematodes are susceptible to nutrients so if you’re running nutes during your discovery of fungus gnats it’d be a waste of money to buy them. Best bet is to put a layer of sand with mosquito bits down on top of your medium. But that does nothing for the larva in your soil eating at the roots. So placing peels on top of the medium everyday changing them out until you don’t notice any larva will help tremendously but you also wanna get the adults flying around too so maybe starting with potato peels, sticky traps and mosquito bits would prolly be the best bet til you’re ready for sand.

hey thanks arthur I have seen that on ebay as well, maybe under a different name but something similar... I want a mod type if possible, but I not have a lot to spend, plus I need get two...One for a friend as well and I need them to be the same..
15124150638841344395354.jpg

You'll find most mods will use an 18650 battery, and the 510 connection is industry standard... is there a vape shop near you? Might swing in aND see what they've got...I've used this one now for 2 years, but I see affordable (40$ish) mods all over the net... I think I paid maybe 50$ shipped when it was state of the art.

I started with the e-go pens...I'm rough on stuff that goes with me...the pens I'd go thru regularly. Plus I'm a "straight to the lung" smoker...not a mouth smoker...those pens just don't give me a decent hit.

Another advantage is I no longer need to purchase anything but wire and cotton, and juice supplies... my habit went from 200$ a month on cigs...to about 5$ a month....and my car smells nice now!

Also, the cartridges you get at a dispensary will screw right on, you just need to dial the wattage down.

@Unique If you can make regular shatter/wax check out http://www.humboldtvapetech.com/ they got some portable stealth looking devices. I have a saionara myself and there is a technique to hitting it but I get some nice clouds off of it. No need for special waxes or oils I just drop in my shatter melt it into the coil and hit it.
yeah, but my friend is looking for a vape that can be filled with oil/vg/pg mix or just thick without being thinned.. I will be the one to make to oil, so whatever choice I go with, would help decide what vape I choose.

View attachment 835565

You'll find most mods will use an 18650 battery, and the 510 connection is industry standard... is there a vape shop near you? Might swing in aND see what they've got...I've used this one now for 2 years, but I see affordable (40$ish) mods all over the net... I think I paid maybe 50$ shipped when it was state of the art.

I started with the e-go pens...I'm rough on stuff that goes with me...the pens I'd go thru regularly. Plus I'm a "straight to the lung" smoker...not a mouth smoker...those pens just don't give me a decent hit.

Another advantage is I no longer need to purchase anything but wire and cotton, and juice supplies... my habit went from 200$ a month on cigs...to about 5$ a month....and my car smells nice now!

Also, the cartridges you get at a dispensary will screw right on, you just need to dial the wattage down.
ohh, I plan making my own, that was another part of my question on here... if I choose use thick oil or thinned down... I need decide in next few mins or I'll end up with no vape supplys coz I do have place an order regardless and I won't be able place a 2nd one..my friend really counting on me making vape oil also, but I can't if not know what type would be best or what mixture would be best... I tried looking online for a few days and gotten no-where...now am out of time...coz I really need place an order, but would like to include vape supplys.

will that work with both thick oil & thinner type oil's? It's just I am new to this whole thing and need make the concentrated cannabis oil for the vapes and kinda not sure how the best way to go about it is...any ideas?
I concentrate my flower down thru an iso wash, (purged and purged and purged) but have made juice with dispensary shatter as well using the liquidizer wax. Solids ie wax and shatter I use the mig vapor unit...very dab like for on the go...if I'm home, and tokin' with a goal, I use an old drip atomizer with a hand built coil that'll take high wattage.... cloud building we call it.
images.jpeg

Just make sure your sitting down and hanging on to something!

I concentrate my flower down thru an iso wash, (purged and purged and purged) but have made juice with dispensary shatter as well using the liquidizer wax. Solids ie wax and shatter I use the mig vapor unit...very dab like for on the go...if I'm home, and tokin' with a goal, I use an old drip atomizer with a hand built coil that'll take high wattage.... cloud building we call it.View attachment 835575

Just make sure your sitting down and hanging on to something!
yeah, thats basically what I kinda need or want to know... if I should mix this with the vg/pg or something and if so how long ya reduce the eth for? I don't want it be shatter, I know how do shatter... I want a very thick oil that can be thinned really..plus shatter is more of quick wash, the oil I'm referring too is like black & super thick & very messy...it just seems hard or impossible to get pg/vg to blend with shatter to make it more liquidy..

Last edited:
yeah, but my friend is looking for a vape that can be filled with oil/vg/pg mix or just thick without being thinned.. I will be the one to make to oil, so whatever choice I go with, would help decide what vape I choose.
Unfortunately, this is an either or situation, you can have a rig for waxes and shatter, or for juices. I have several tanks for regular ol' e-liquid, they all work for disolved wax juice, but not solids. Solids need a setup that doesn't have to "wick" concentrates to the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back