Status
Not open for further replies.
Pounding in a few more vape bags before they show...30 minutes out
Green Poison
IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5958.JPG

IMG_5944.JPG
Green Poison.JPG

I gave up on the small e-pens years ago, and moved to a mod. I'm an ex smoker, so...
I've got a sigelei 5-75 watt unit that I use for both, 510 thread, 18650 battery... View attachment 835497

Pictured is a concentrates atomizer, and my normal nic tank on the unit. IPhone build quality. The pens you'll replace, as the battery can't be changed.
Change the top, adjust the wattage and I'm off!View attachment 835498
Have been vaping now almost 6 years, making my own nic juice as well.. best choice I've ever made!
will that work with both thick oil & thinner type oil's? It's just I am new to this whole thing and need make the concentrated cannabis oil for the vapes and kinda not sure how the best way to go about it is...any ideas?

oh okay thanks anyways, my friend... that one out my price range for sure, plus I kinda need one to take on the road with me... I would like a home model as well, but something just little better priced for me... hahaha..
Arizers are pricey yes....but they are absolutely top quality. Ive been running mine hard for years. The efficiency of the unit wow....it will pay for itself within a year on saved bud for a chronic toker easily.

Arizers are pricey yes....but they are absolutely top quality. Ive been running mine hard for years. The efficiency of the unit wow....it will pay for itself within a year on saved bud for a chronic toker easily.
if only I had the money, I know it must be awesome!

@Unique.....just looked it up...yes you can

One way
"I make a (dab sandwitch) with weed, or put a dab on a piece of cotton in my Arizer Solo. It work's excellent. Makes a dab go a long way."

Hey stoners! Just had a run in with some fungus gnats. Cleaned and disinfected my whole tent, tools, pots, etc. Now I'm looking to get a little more proactive. Any tips for cleaning my soil before use or something of that nature? Using promix. Any other ideas also welcome.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back