Status
Not open for further replies.
big fluffy Bubba Trouble/ @Magic strains
has cured into a KNOCK OUT toke
fluffy is good
lol
P1050858.jpg

Need to be stoned to the max....kind of stress me out(ex-military and a hardass one that gets.... hmm whats the right word "prickish") when he drinks booze. If I am good and stoned its much easier to deal with...LOL
I feel your pain man! Drink does strange things to some people... better to have a toke chill :smoking:

Ahh sorry bud...i dont know anything of wax/shatter vapes, or about portable vapes.....I run a home unit(Arizer Xtreme Q) for hash and flower.
oh okay thanks anyways, my friend... that one out my price range for sure, plus I kinda need one to take on the road with me... I would like a home model as well, but something just little better priced for me... hahaha..

I gave up on the small e-pens years ago, and moved to a mod. I'm an ex smoker, so...
I've got a sigelei 5-75 watt unit that I use for both, 510 thread, 18650 battery... View attachment 835497

Pictured is a concentrates atomizer, and my normal nic tank on the unit. IPhone build quality. The pens you'll replace, as the battery can't be changed.
Change the top, adjust the wattage and I'm off!View attachment 835498
Have been vaping now almost 6 years, making my own nic juice as well.. best choice I've ever made!
hey thanks arthur I have seen that on ebay as well, maybe under a different name but something similar... I want a mod type if possible, but I not have a lot to spend, plus I need get two...One for a friend as well and I need them to be the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back