Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

Hang in there, Bush, as tough as it is you'll get through this. I am glad you have some options, even if it isn't what you wanted to hear. Unless of course an option is giving up weed <grin>

Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

I would be very careful & cautious about back surgery, I had a failed back surgery that has caused numerous serious issues (requiring other surgeries) Like bladder stops functioning, things of that nature... Don't let them talk ya into anything... They now want put me in a full cage, But that's not an option I told them!:pass:

For all the folks here with back issues, man do I feel your pain. My first episode was 41 years ago. Really screwed it up in the mid 80s, been seeing chiropractors, etc ever since. I have been really lucky for the past two years, no major flare ups. We’ve got tall chairs, tall table, tall toilet, Sleep Number bed, etc. I haven’t been doing my stretches, but cannabis sure helps with the stress, and it keeps me relaxed. I hate pain pills with a passion, thanks but NO thanks!

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners
[HASHTAG]#show[/HASHTAG] us your sticky fingers!
P1050571.JPG

wish me luck today guys, I'm taking an exam on plant identification and latin classifications today. If I pass, I'm one step closer to the job I'm after. I have to be able to ID 200 plants by common and latin name, spell it correctly, and give a landscape tip on how it should best be used.

This is hard, most of the plants have lost leaves for the winter already, I'm gonna be ID'ng twigs.
twigs talk too, hehe, I'm betting you do fine!

For all the folks here with back issues, man do I feel your pain. My first episode was 41 years ago. Really screwed it up in the mid 80s, been seeing chiropractors, etc ever since. I have been really lucky for the past two years, no major flare ups. We’ve got tall chairs, tall table, tall toilet, Sleep Number bed, etc. I haven’t been doing my stretches, but cannabis sure helps with the stress, and it keeps me relaxed. I hate pain pills with a passion, thanks but NO thanks!

I got lucky many years ago when I had off and on bad back pain when I went to the right chiropractor. He made the medically right but business wrong move of teaching me how the way I was lying when I sleep was the likely cause. Changed the way I slept and he's never made a penny off me since. :smoking:

My issue was sleeping on my stomach. Once I figured out how to either lie on my back or if lying on my side bend out the knee of the leg on bottom most of my back pain luckily went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back