Not open for further replies.
somke'n this girl, sour d
we always let her rest
before the bowl be
blazed out
asses kicked
most pleasantly
P1050580.JPG

@bushmasterar15 - Hey bud...sorry to hear the doc didnt have a scrap of good news for you my friend!! Hope everything works out for you fella.

Take 3ml of tincture....follow it up immediately with vaporizer bags one after another until you are too high to do any more(for me its usually around 10 by the time the tincture kicks in full boar)
Prescription filled by Dr. Don Skelly

Gawd I am fucked up.....going on day 2 straight of brutal migrane. Hell on earth...I am so grateful that I only have to deal with these a few days out of the week now....when it was harsh headaches 5 of 7 days I often would wonder what the point of living is!!

holy shit! havent had a joint in more than a few days now and was just looking through my last conversation with @RamboGarden... you my friend are a fuckin legend! i would never have minded there was about 5oz of bud from my a/u at the bottom of the freezer if you hadnt been there man! its not the greatest as was for making hash but still better than most street weed round here : ) oh im a happy scotsman. i owe you mate. if your ever in scotland give me a shout and you can come screw my mrs :d5:View attachment 834100

Send pic of wife :) ;)

just LOL

isnt laughter the best medicine ? thats what my gran said and she wernt often wrong.
:pighug:
totally!
but here's something you wouldn't know, good back and all, sometimes a back can be so bad that short breathes are painful, laughing or coughing are torturous horrors to be dreaded

Gawd I am fucked up.....going on day 2 straight of brutal migrane. Hell on earth...I am so grateful that I only have to deal with these a few days out of the week now....when it was harsh headaches 5 of 7 days I often would wonder what the point of living is!!
man..............................................................................................................................................

totally!
but here's something you wouldn't know, good back and all, sometimes a back can be so bad that short breathes are painful, laughing or coughing are torturous horrors to be dreaded

Coughing and worst of all violent vomiting is sheer torture on a spine injury!!

Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

Get a second and even third opinion . That is the best advise I have for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and good karma for you. Is there any canna that relieves your pain? I ask as we have a good friend with back issues.

Every day I know how fortunate my wife and I are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back