Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen something about throwing up and taking a crap..Man, I had the norovirus once..Not fun at all..Imagine having to throw up while shitting...You don't even know how to approach the toilet...This thing lasted for a week...Soon as you fell asleep, you would wake up already shitting your pants lmao...I must of taken 10 showers in one night without even exaggerating...Pure hell man

I seen something about throwing up and taking a crap..Man, I had the norovirus once..Not fun at all..Imagine having to throw up while shitting...You don't even know how to approach the toilet...This thing lasted for a week...Soon as you fell asleep, you would wake up already shitting your pants lmao...I must of taken 10 showers in one night without even exaggerating...Pure hell man
had that same scenario with food poisoning, thankfully only lasted a few hours

That's called doing the rooster... crappin' on the can, while puking in the shower.
Been there, done that, no repeat nessisary!

I'm a clean dude too..I keep hand sanitizer in the truck and what not..but I was doing an interior paint job for somebody and the guy just happened to have it..I had never had it nor did I even know it's name or it existed..I was on this job for like 4 days morning to night...The last night, when I was cleaning brushes in a 5 gallon bucket on the side of his house with the hose, my stomach did a few flips when I was bending over..Next thing I know, I grabbed an empty bucket and let it rip..It also gave you that warm in the face, feel like a fever is coming on feeling...Not fun at all.

@912GreenSkell my matanuska tundra aka “Alaskan thunder fuck” is on its way! Once I start this test I’m gonna start it with my autos give it a 3 month veg before flipping the switch which my autos should be done by then to do so. should grow to be a good size plant!

50908716bb9070a7ce757e4e8bea41d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back