Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell my matanuska tundra aka “Alaskan thunder fuck” is on its way! Once I start this test I’m gonna start it with my autos give it a 3 month veg before flipping the switch which my autos should be done by then to do so. should grow to be a good size plant!

50908716bb9070a7ce757e4e8bea41d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you remember please tag me when you fire it up!! Keen to see if it lives up to its rep!

If you remember please tag me when you fire it up!! Keen to see if it lives up to its rep!

Most definitely this test will be firing up in March sometime so both the indoor and outdoor matanuska tundra grows should finish up in October. The plan is to start them both indoors then at 2 months old I’ll move one outside and finish up the other one inside flipping the inside switch at 3 monthsof age or soon as the autos it’s with are done.

@912GreenSkell my matanuska tundra aka “Alaskan thunder fuck” is on its way! Once I start this test I’m gonna start it with my autos give it a 3 month veg before flipping the switch which my autos should be done by then to do so. should grow to be a good size plant!

50908716bb9070a7ce757e4e8bea41d9.jpg

cool, we'll she if it lives up to legend

Most definitely this test will be firing up in March sometime so both the indoor and outdoor matanuska tundra grows should finish up in October. The plan is to start them both indoors then at 2 months old I’ll move one outside and finish up the other one inside flipping the inside switch at 3 monthsof age or soon as the autos it’s with are done.

Ooo a march start! Looking for some ladies to rival my own are you? I am still waiting for someone to give my girls the beatdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back