Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo a march start! Looking for some ladies to rival my own are you? I am still waiting for someone to give my girls the beatdown!!

Going for a monster! It’s said it only grows to a little over 3 ft tall. I’m aiming to smash that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo a march start! Looking for some ladies to rival my own are you? I am still waiting for someone to give my girls the beatdown!!

They only come in photo so I can’t use it to go after trailanimal lol so it’s you I’m coming for lol

Going for a monster! It’s said it only grows to a little over 3 ft tall. I’m aiming to smash that!

Dp said their Hollands Hope reached heights of 4 feet and the one i grew topped 7 and was 24 feet around the circumference. I snicker when i read breeders yields and sizes.

Dp said their Hollands Hope reached heights of 4 feet and the one i grew topped 7 and was 24 feet around the circumference. I snicker when i read breeders yields and sizes.

Same here! I have a feeling bad I not topped and trained my early miss she’d be double her size as far as height, but she’s way bushier than any early miss grow I’ve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back