Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the biggest you have grown outdoors bud? Have an awesome spot to grow in?

Biggest I grew outdoors was an amnesia haze that grew over 5ft in height with a little over 4oz dry in a well lit zone! But I’ll be growing in a much different zone on my land this next season where it will get sunlight from sun up to sun down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest I grew outdoors was an amnesia haze that grew over 5ft in height with a little over 4oz dry in a well lit zone! But I’ll be growing in a much different zone on my land this next season where it will get sunlight from sun up to sun down.

Tested PH? Buddy...follow the guide and you will get giants..forget about a few ounces....get a few pounds per plant/!! I pull 1/2 - 1lb per plant even in a location that only gets 7 hours of less sun....it can be done bud with an intense root base!

Leaves in shitty, cloudy climates often turn into palm leaves to help the plants pick up the available light....a trend i noticed while looking at tons of UK grows.

Gotta remember where Alaskan thunder fuck originated they didn’t get much light due to short Alaskan hours

2aafcc5f901bfd1d18ce76295bc849b7.jpg
she’ll be going dead in the middle of all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back