Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the assumption whenn i did research on the strain, that it was geared being more of an indoor bred plant.

It can be done indoors or outdoors but it needs an arid location for growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be careful with indoor genetics!! Often little to no mold resistance and late flower triggers are the bane of a northern growers existence!!
Agreed. My theory is they've been bread for a much more stable environment than can be achieved outdoors...

None of this means I won't have a couple misplaced indoor ladies outside this spring! I figure sometimes you gotta run across a pheno that remembers what it was like to grow under Ra.

Cattle used to graze that land back there so it should make for prime growing! I did well last season with an amnesia haze, but that was in a much different location on my land. I’ve got about 8 acres of private land.

you ready to really kick butt grobo

Agreed. My theory is they've been bread for a much more stable environment than can be achieved outdoors...

None of this means I won't have a couple misplaced indoor ladies outside this spring! I figure sometimes you gotta run across a pheno that remembers what it was like to grow under Ra.

Yes absolutely...there IS indoor labelled genetics that can perform amazing even in adverse conditions, we just need to find them and re label them!!!

Problem with growing in arid locations requires watering much more often

Means you get to feed them more!! ;) :D I love it when we get a drought season!! Some of my biggest and best come in a drought.
This is funny...even during a drought RH% is high here...the hotter it is the higher the RH due to massive bodies of water and surface evaporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back