Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes absolutely...there IS indoor labelled genetics that can perform amazing even in adverse conditions, we just need to find them and re label them!!!
Maybe we should do this quietly... an AFN secret strain list. I gotta get the handshake down!

Only problem is growing my indoor mt with the autos and the climates they all need are pretty relative to each other. While hers requires a little more of arid conditions the others don’t so it’ll be a test for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 footer stretchy momma? Nice man!! Did she flower up well for you?
Actually, she flowered really nice for what I call, (un-educated grow). Absolutely no knowledge about ph, nutes, or anything else. Just growing with dumb luck! Not many sucessful grows prior to my AFN education.:nono:

Actually, she flowered really nice for what I call, (un-educated grow). Absolutely no knowledge about ph, nutes, or anything else. Just growing with dumb luck! Not many sucessful grows prior to my AFN education.:nono:

I dont suppose she was in around a place where lots of hardwood leaves fall on the ground was she? If she was thats a huge reason how she did so well. Hardwood leaf compost makes some of the best soil availble. Perfect PH, and you know that black dirt has lots of nutrients!

Wish i lived in an arid area!! That would rock! Growing in 70%+ is another world of challenge!
when I lived at the very northern most part of the Sacramento valley, Cali, was on a irrigation ditch, every 10 days in summer could literally flood the land, seed went in behind the barn where i raised hogs previously, drop seeds and stand back and watch in wonder, plenty of time to ripen any photo

when I lived at the very northern most part of the Sacramento valley, was on a irrigation ditch, every 10 days in summer could literally flood the land, seed went in behind the barn where i raised hogs previously, drop seeds and stand back and watch in wonder, plenty of time to rippen any photo

A very different growing environment than the one you have now isnt it!!! :D

I dont suppose she was in around a place where lots of hardwood leaves fall on the ground was she? If she was thats a huge reason how she did so well. Hardwood leaf compost makes some of the best soil availble
In fact, there were plenty of oaks and hickory and it had recently been logged out. :hump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back