Status
Not open for further replies.
agarmatha › Matanuska Tundra
Strain: Matanuska Tundra
Breeder: Sagarmatha
Type: indica
Flowering: ~65 days
Normal or female seeds. Sagarmatha Seeds - Matanuska Tundra
Cannabis-seed for indoor and outdoor cultivation.

This variety brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. The buds are huge and rock-hard as Denali "Mt. McKinley" herself. Intense flavor, chocolate aroma and potency have combined to form the most dense variety we have had the pleasure of producing thus far.

A glacier of THC crystals frosts her colas and she packs more power than an icepack polar bear. Medical patients have mentioned that she is very beneficial for persons with pain ailments. The "creeper" quality of the smoke comes on slow and smooth, like a hike up a majestic mountain peak.

Enjoy the view, with a smile on your face and a gleam in your bloodshot eyes. Persons prone to altitude sickness should use caution.

* Type: Indica, indoor and outdoor
* Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
* Flowering time: 60-70 days
* Average height: 0.5 - 0.75 meter
* Yield: 350 - 375 grams / m² (dried, indoor)
* High: powerfully sedative.
* Smell: rich chocolate flavor
User-Generated Strain-Profile
Known Phenotypes:
beta version - add an other phenotype
1.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
2.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
3.: long, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype
4.: Very homogenous variety.
For this strain we got input by 2 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 56 - 70 days (~63 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is great.
General Impression Indoor: is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
Votings of our users: Matanuska Tundra gets 9.67 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zup live stoners!
I just got back from HD and bought myself a 2 gallon sprayer and some odds and ends to build a scrog screen. I'm not much of a diy guy, so I'm looking forward to some comic relief along the way. Anywho, hope everyone is having a good day! :peace:
I seen something about throwing up and taking a crap..Man, I had the norovirus once..Not fun at all..Imagine having to throw up while shitting...You don't even know how to approach the toilet...This thing lasted for a week...Soon as you fell asleep, you would wake up already shitting your pants lmao...I must of taken 10 showers in one night without even exaggerating...Pure hell man

had that same scenario with food poisoning, thankfully only lasted a few hours

I've been so drunk I shit myself while I was throwing up one time! :crying:

Whats the biggest you have grown outdoors bud? Have an awesome spot to grow in?
I grew some bag seed in the woods one time. One plant had 2 tops that were 18ft tall, but I think they were trying to stretch to get more than 4 hours of direct sun a day. :shrug:

Zup live stoners!
I just got back from HD and bought myself a 2 gallon sprayer and some odds and ends to build a scrog screen. I'm not much of a diy guy, so I'm looking forward to some comic relief along the way. Anywho, hope everyone is having a good day! :peace:

I've been so drunk I shit myself while I was throwing up one time! :crying:

I grew some bag seed in the woods one time. One plant had 2 tops that were 18ft tall, but I think they were trying to stretch to get more than 4 hours of direct sun a day. :shrug:

18 footer stretchy momma? Nice man!! Did she flower up well for you?

Matanuska Tundra
Sagarmatha Seeds
Hybrid
Origins: Alaskan hybrid
Flowering: 60-68 days
Harvest: late October

Given to Sagarmatha from growers in the Matanuska Valley, this variety revives the majestic, legendary pot of the great Alaskan northland. This strain has also been known as Matanuska Thunderfuck, but Sagarmatha decided to use the more prudent “Tundra”. As the Alaskan word for “grassland”, Tundra makes this variety’s name perfectly descriptive – it’s grass from Alaska’s grasslands!

Proven as a great stable breed for crossing, Matanuska Tundra has been widely used in Sagarmatha’s hybrid programs. The flavor is chocolate, and the stone is a creeper, registering slowly and growing to a full, lethargic stone in the 5-10 minutes after a bong hit. Medical users have had good results alleviating pain with this variety.

An indica with enormous, palm-like leaves, Tundra stays short, but grows very thick with numerous side branches. Fat colas are coated with a frosty glacier of THC crystals. Sagarmatha recommends growing indoors. In an arid outdoor environment, this variety produces some chunky pot bushes that stay close to the ground and give good yields.

Gardeners should gauge Matanuska Tundra’s ripeness by the lower portion of the buds because the tips of the top buds will keep growing when the rest of the bud is ripe. Waiting for the tips to finish can cause frustrating and unnecessary delays in harvesting. Sagarmatha breeders experimented with this phenomenon, waiting to harvest one plant until the tips finished. After 115 days, they surrendered even though the top buds still had new, immature white hairs when they harvested. This plant must also be dried thoroughly because it may mold during thee drying period if all the moisture is not able to escape.

agarmatha › Matanuska Tundra
Strain: Matanuska Tundra
Breeder: Sagarmatha
Type: indica
Flowering: ~65 days
Normal or female seeds. Sagarmatha Seeds - Matanuska Tundra
Cannabis-seed for indoor and outdoor cultivation.

This variety brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. The buds are huge and rock-hard as Denali "Mt. McKinley" herself. Intense flavor, chocolate aroma and potency have combined to form the most dense variety we have had the pleasure of producing thus far.

A glacier of THC crystals frosts her colas and she packs more power than an icepack polar bear. Medical patients have mentioned that she is very beneficial for persons with pain ailments. The "creeper" quality of the smoke comes on slow and smooth, like a hike up a majestic mountain peak.

Enjoy the view, with a smile on your face and a gleam in your bloodshot eyes. Persons prone to altitude sickness should use caution.

* Type: Indica, indoor and outdoor
* Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
* Flowering time: 60-70 days
* Average height: 0.5 - 0.75 meter
* Yield: 350 - 375 grams / m² (dried, indoor)
* High: powerfully sedative.
* Smell: rich chocolate flavor
User-Generated Strain-Profile
Known Phenotypes:
beta version - add an other phenotype
1.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
2.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
3.: long, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype
4.: Very homogenous variety.
For this strain we got input by 2 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 56 - 70 days (~63 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is great.
General Impression Indoor: is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
Votings of our users: Matanuska Tundra gets 9.67 of 10 possible Points in the average!

If she does well for you, and that smell description is right on the money I would seriously consider growing this strain

Though it’s recommended for indoor my location here in Kansas has been getting dryer and dryer each year

P1050414.JPG

@912GreenSkell , as per don Skelly, that fallow bed will grow a monster auto canna bush this coming season, hope does spring eternal, at least in spring, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back