Status
Not open for further replies.
firing up a toke!! Who is in for one?
FCJ.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

I got lucky many years ago when I had off and on bad back pain when I went to the right chiropractor. He made the medically right but business wrong move of teaching me how the way I was lying when I sleep was the likely cause. Changed the way I slept and he's never made a penny off me since. :smoking:

My issue was sleeping on my stomach. Once I figured out how to either lie on my back or if lying on my side bend out the knee of the leg on bottom most of my back pain luckily went away.
Live stoner success story
cheers

Okay...started to get pretty friggin pumped about the cab plants now. Feeding caught up and i should be right on track for a nice finish...not sure if the cab has been this full before!! Wall to wall...come on 1.5gpw!! Show those anti-blurples it can be done!!

wish me luck today guys, I'm taking an exam on plant identification and latin classifications today. If I pass, I'm one step closer to the job I'm after. I have to be able to ID 200 plants by common and latin name, spell it correctly, and give a landscape tip on how it should best be used.

This is hard, most of the plants have lost leaves for the winter already, I'm gonna be ID'ng twigs.

Well, you probably can id cannabis with your eyes closed, so that only leaves 199 other species to worry about! :smoker1: Get it, leaves?

Ok I'll stop now. Good luck!

Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

Good luck, AR15, hope you can find some relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back