Status
Not open for further replies.
wish me luck today guys, I'm taking an exam on plant identification and latin classifications today. If I pass, I'm one step closer to the job I'm after. I have to be able to ID 200 plants by common and latin name, spell it correctly, and give a landscape tip on how it should best be used.

This is hard, most of the plants have lost leaves for the winter already, I'm gonna be ID'ng twigs.

wish me luck today guys, I'm taking an exam on plant identification and latin classifications today. If I pass, I'm one step closer to the job I'm after. I have to be able to ID 200 plants by common and latin name, spell it correctly, and give a landscape tip on how it should best be used.

This is hard, most of the plants have lost leaves for the winter already, I'm gonna be ID'ng twigs.
Good luck . I have a problem identifying plants with their English name with leaves on them never mind without leaves and in Latin quit the challenge :thumbsup:

Good luck and Many Clear and focused Vibes your way✌️ You Got this Bro!!

she sure is a frosty little bitch..GSC..day 48...Morning AFN

DSC_0144.jpg
DSC_0145.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg

Good morning/afternoon/evening AFN FAMILY! Anyone ever have a dream you were looking at your plant and it looked like it does in real life but moments later you go back and the buds are the size if a Volkswagen! I was dreaming and apparently doing a test grow I don’t know for who but man these plants were about to eat me out of a home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aww man i missed the compo : ( said 3 days last night and closed this morning. did i sleep that long? i seen someone had the same as i was gonna guess with 982 after counting my lentils so im gonna be spewing all over the shop if they get it lol.
I guessed 982 mate! Tell ya what if i win i'll send ya a couple packs

Good Morning fellow stoners and others! I'm asking for some help with my new grow..day 30. There are 3 plants..the first 4 pics are grapefruit haze, the next 3 are tutankhamen and the last 3 are pineapple punch. Thanks for any tips! I already was told there is a bit of nute burn on leaves, so just gave plain water yesterday. Are they Female??!! (Main question)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/new-grower-long-time-smoker.62342/page-3#post-1633075

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back