Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

Good luck bro, these things are difficult but knowing leads to understanding and so forth.
I hope your prognosis is as positive as you are my friend.

:vibe:

f6

holy shit! havent had a joint in more than a few days now and was just looking through my last conversation with @RamboGarden... you my friend are a fuckin legend! i would never have minded there was about 5oz of bud from my a/u at the bottom of the freezer if you hadnt been there man! its not the greatest as was for making hash but still better than most street weed round here : ) oh im a happy scotsman. i owe you mate. if your ever in scotland give me a shout and you can come screw my mrs :d5:View attachment 834100

Thats good to hear that im good for something. I hear you on the legend-bit, I believe I will be a legend one day, or atleast I tought so a couple days ago. "I will save the world".
My mom and her husband are going to Edinburgh today... So the joke about the misses almost got you slapped hard in less then 24h, haha :crying:

Enjoy your weed scotsman.. I think I will go up and have some multi-vitamine and a joint aswell.
We need to get the day started. I think we had some snow coming this night.. had a look, and yes we did..
Beautiful view and some work to do.

20171130_104509.jpg

Love the nature, love to be free.

Glad you thought it through my man. It's not every day we get to design a new room! I love it, and it's very similar to my setup too. I running MH/HPS with blurple side lights in flower right now. I have 2 20 amp circuits in the room on a 200 amp panel I put in the garage a few years ago (yes, i knew a grow was going there) the electrical inspector thought I was nuts putting all that in a garage. I just told him I was getting a welder and a big air compressor. One six inch exhaust like mine may not be enough for you in a ten by ten without careful placement and air flow. I also added a 4 inch exhaust line for the AC, it's air sealed except for a letter box vent in a side wall. Just the right amount of air in.

As of right now, I already have 2-6" fans working exhaust for the 9ft x 9ft room I'm in now, but I need speed controllers; a little overkill, especially since I use smaller 4" fans to cool the HPS hood, but they are all routed to exit the same 6" end.. Air intake is gonna be a little bit of a mystery, but I don't think it'll take too long to figure out.. I was hoping to mount the outlets high to keep wiring off the floor and I'm gonna be installing rope cleats and places to wrap/tuck extra wiring.. Not trying to make it a "show piece", but I am sick of walking into extension cords spanning up and over things.. I'm also considering building a small tray to go underneath each side, in the rare case we end up getting water in the house..

After I upgrade the panel, the next big purchase is a generator w/ the transfer switch.. The town I live in is notorious for losing power.. Sometimes I'm home and can run down, grab the plants and bring them up, but if I'm not home and say we lose it for a couple hours, I'm kinda screwed.. I had considered a DIY solar kit, but for the amount of wattage I wanna run, it'd be cheaper to just get a bigger panel and a generator lol

Thats good to hear that im good for something. I hear you on the legend-bit, I believe I will be a legend one day, or atleast I tought so a couple days ago. "I will save the world".
My mom and her husband are going to Edinburgh today... So the joke about the misses almost got you slapped hard in less then 24h, haha :crying:

Enjoy your weed scotsman.. I think I will go up and have some multi-vitamine and a joint aswell.
We need to get the day started. I think we had some snow coming this night.. had a look, and yes we did..
Beautiful view and some work to do.

View attachment 834108

Love the nature, love to be free.
thats a great view :thumbsup: no snow like that here not yet anyways :pass:

You've got to love it when your trash is better than what is being sold on the street.
:pass:
not really mate, i was kicking myself when i turned up to the dealers house and realised i couldve gave her another 5oz.the rest of what she had was brutal. knocked 5 oz off my weight for the leader board too but at least im honest
: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back