Status
Not open for further replies.
856d9eea94_and-now-for-something-completely-different-1.jpg

Ok cool that you guys. I have some critical jack as well.. ok I'll do the stomper and jack. @912GreenSkell . Have you grown out any wrath of grape by portal?

I have not...grown around a dozen strains from them though....have never been disappointed!! New spiritwalker and citrus noir have the potential to be large plants!! Is grapes of wrath said to be large or small?

I reassembled my pots while I was bored of recovering from a groin sprain so I shouldn't have been surprised to see water flowing from the holes on the top of my airpot.

Between that and the reflector dropping on my little fighter Bendy, I think its better to make a fresh start after the new moon on the 17th.

Last edited:
holy shit! havent had a joint in more than a few days now and was just looking through my last conversation with @RamboGarden... you my friend are a fuckin legend! i would never have minded there was about 5oz of bud from my a/u at the bottom of the freezer if you hadnt been there man! its not the greatest as was for making hash but still better than most street weed round here : ) oh im a happy scotsman. i owe you mate. if your ever in scotland give me a shout and you can come screw my mrs :d5:
15088EED-92D3-4F0F-BC69-8076B7665338.jpeg

aww man i missed the compo : ( said 3 days last night and closed this morning. did i sleep that long? i seen someone had the same as i was gonna guess with 982 after counting my lentils so im gonna be spewing all over the shop if they get it lol.

holy shit! havent had a joint in more than a few days now and was just looking through my last conversation with @RamboGarden... you my friend are a fuckin legend! i would never have minded there was about 5oz of bud from my a/u at the bottom of the freezer if you hadnt been there man! its not the greatest as was for making hash but still better than most street weed round here : ) oh im a happy scotsman. i owe you mate. if your ever in scotland give me a shout and you can come screw my mrs :d5:View attachment 834100

You've got to love it when your trash is better than what is being sold on the street.
:pass:

Not sure how many followed me saying I was going to see an Orthopedic spinal surgeon after my scare earlier this month. Well had my appointment yesterday and the Dr. was honest about the 3 options that I have. But it's not what we we're hoping to hear. So now I have alot to think about and just press on with life the way it is.

call me a stoner but i dont quite understand this.
so if its dark before 6pm have you allready gone home ?
:pighug:
Well I'm always home except when I have to see the doctor. It's been getting dark for us now at 5pm. I rather have the longer days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back