Status
Not open for further replies.
BUD SHOT
IMG_7897.JPG

KneeHigh keep up grow journals and help whenever you can by answering questions. You will become a tester eventually.

Oh I am! My 2018 schedule is already filled with grows! First is fast buds test with 4 strains, second is with original strains seeds with 4 strains 3 autos and 1 feminized photo(photo will veg for 3 months). After that grow I’m doing a grow with 1 seed from each of my favorite strains but keeping it at a 4 plant grow maybe 6 but they’ll all be autos this will finish my year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I should mention my photo will be the legendary Alaskan thunder fuck which Im obtaining from original strains seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will probably be having leftovers for the week to. But my daughter is home from college so she's getting stuff made that she doesn't get there.
Sorry to hear about your son @Renaissance Redneck be safe in your travels. If you can look into CBD for an alternative as it's also suppose to help with anxiety/panic disorders. It's worth a shot as xanex has some bad side effects.

@Renaissance Redneck ..sorry to hear your son is sick..:headbang:..but if you can say it is a seasonal problem..ie..worse in the winter/cold..it is PH...and you know how to treat that alternately. :ph: Treat with BS..spring diet/greens and lean meat..extra light and heat.
Thanks folks, and @trailanimal (can't find your post :face:).
Things went well, just a combination of me, life stress and some SAD. Working it all ou6:cool1:
Left him with a fridge of real food, MgCl, lot's of good vitamins and hugs :coco:
So Saturday morning I'm up early, feeling around the kitchen trying to find the coffee pot. My boy comes out, asks what I'm looking for, then drops the bomb.
No coffee. No tea. Just Red Bull! :finger::yoinks::yoinks::poof: And I think it's too late to kill him and make another one :crying:

I grew the first hybrid ever skunk 1 and then super skunk 1993 era man they were huge photos then came along northern lights and then number five northern lights. Serious seeds man they were the photos to grow Simon was a natural a breeding and selection. I grew my first photo in 1978

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back