Status
Not open for further replies.
@green genes i love that mary gauthier song watched her live in belfast couple years back.
Local singer songwriter from my area co writes with her

Cool. She has been to my home town a few times, she gets play on our bluegrass/Americana/Folk channel a lot. I like "Mercy" too.

IMG_20171128_162935.jpg

These Fking thing's should be illegal!!!!
And then I smoke a bit of skunk and Dive Back in hahaha

Good late evening everyone, I hope everything is going pretty well!

Can any COB wiseperson tell me what's the difference between citizen clu048 1212 and 1218?

Citizen COBs are one of the most economical choice for DIYers. The CLU-1818 series offers unmatched performance for its price.

CLU-1818 is a nominal 50V COB which can operate up to 4.14A max (approximately 250W). Best efficiency is seen below 150W with this chip. This chip offers similar efficiency to a CXB3590 of the same color temperature n the 60-90W range. The 1818 is typically more efficient above 90W, with the CXB3590 being more efficient below 60W

CLU-1212 is a nominal 36V COB which can operate up to 2.76A max (approximately 100W). Best efficiency is seen below 50W with this chip.

Can be mounted directly via handy mounting holes, for solderless option this chip uses Ideal Holder 50-2204-CT or BJB for 048 series

Citizen COBs are one of the most economical choice for DIYers. The CLU-1818 series offers unmatched performance for its price.

CLU-1818 is a nominal 50V COB which can operate up to 4.14A max (approximately 250W). Best efficiency is seen below 150W with this chip. This chip offers similar efficiency to a CXB3590 of the same color temperature n the 60-90W range. The 1818 is typically more efficient above 90W, with the CXB3590 being more efficient below 60W

CLU-1212 is a nominal 36V COB which can operate up to 2.76A max (approximately 100W). Best efficiency is seen below 50W with this chip.

Can be mounted directly via handy mounting holes, for solderless option this chip uses Ideal Holder 50-2204-CT or BJB for 048 series

Thanks a lot! That really cleared it up for me, I had some weird ideas, haha. :d5:

Cool stu
Few supplies should be coming in soon..Still need some items for my teas like humic acid, soluble kelp and what not but acquired some good stuff so far..

View attachment 833617
View attachment 833618
View attachment 833619
View attachment 833621
View attachment 833622
Cool stuff man!! I've heard about the Kiss organic and I see it mentioned on here alot , is there water only and or there amendment worth a try? I'm gonna try the GBD my next run but I'm just trying to find my nitch lol until I can Recycle and build my own

Cool stu

Cool stuff man!! I've heard about the Kiss organic and I see it mentioned on here alot , is there water only and or there amendment worth a try? I'm gonna try the GBD my next run but I'm just trying to find my nitch lol until I can Recycle and build my own

Definitely worth a try..The kis pack is just the bulk of my nutrients..I add a few more things that aren't in there, but you don't have to..Various other minerals,2 different types of castings,multiple mykos on top of their microbe catalyst that's already in there, bio char etc..This pack is geared towards photos so thinning it out with extra base medium in my case promix/coco coir is ideal for autos..Carry that along with teas and bow chika wow wow..This pack is used to recycle prior mixes I made as well..The one I have coming though, I'm making a whole new fresh mix out of so it can compost and be ready by the time my current mix is finished with and ready to be recycled.Pretty much an efficient, perpetual back to back system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back