Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely worth a try..The kis pack is just the bulk of my nutrients..I add a few more things that aren't in there, but you don't have to..Various other minerals,2 different types of castings,multiple mykos on top of their microbe catalyst that's already in there, bio char etc..This pack is geared towards photos so thinning it out with extra base medium in my case promix/coco coir is ideal for photos..Carry that along with teas and bow chika wow wow..This pack is used to recycle prior mixes I made as well..The one I have coming though, I'm making a whole new fresh mix out of so it can compost and be ready by the time my current mix is finished with and ready to be recycled.Pretty much an efficient, perpetual back to back system.
I'm Learning Bro!!! In time I will have a system down I know one thing for sure I've been reading a lot and researching more before I grow again lol

I'm Learning Bro!!! In time I will have a system down I know one thing for sure I've been reading a lot and researching more before I grow again lol

Man I'm learning too, I grow with my fingers crossed lol..I'm building confidence slowly but surely thanks to a great teacher.

Man I'm learning too, I grow with my fingers crossed lol..I'm building confidence slowly but surely thanks to a great teacher.
I got a pretty good stash of Beans and I'm gonna get my grow space up to date I've just been busy with work. I'm kinda excited about my next run!!

Yeah man, my days get pretty hectic sometimes so I stay up all night to read and take notes as far as growing goes..I feel ya..but yeah man, nothing wrong with that..Nice stash of beans, nice set up, sounds good to me..Grow that shit.

Top of the evening my fellow AFNRS that looks very interesting Green Goblin It does not get anymore organic than that set up. I have a mixture of organic and non organic

I feel like Newbie, Experience or just for Hobby or professional Growers they all have my respect [emoji111]️ I think the plant should be as common in Houses just like I beautiful Fern [emoji111]️ so I think our awesome Bro keep it going!!

Thanks brother!!! I feel like I’m doing something right if they’re willing to bring a rookie on board and it’s got my confidence through the roof!!! My goal is to be a cannazone tester for 2019 and I’m sure to meet that goal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi fellow stoners
I hadn't been following live stoners as of late, but I want to change that. I guess I feel overwhelmed at times, cause you guys can really put up a page count .... fast!
I know of some of the posters here, but there's plenty of you that I've never interacted with. I've only been growing since 2015, so my knowledge is limited. But if there's anything I can do for you guys, please let me know! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back