Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow stoners
I hadn't been following live stoners as of late, but I want to change that. I guess I feel overwhelmed at times, cause you guys can really put up a page count .... fast!
I know of some of the posters here, but there's plenty of you that I've never interacted with. I've only been growing since 2015, so my knowledge is limited. But if there's anything I can do for you guys, please let me know! :peace:
Great way to spread the love! :slap:
Maybe you can help...I think I may have bugs in the grow room, but damned if I can see what they are. :crying::bighug::pighug:
images (18).jpg

I'm looking forward to that

Me too!!! I’ve yet to find a journal on here for it so maybe I’ll be the guy to do it! But if there’s one I’d like to review it and see how they did with the grow. I will be following some training tips from @912GreenSkell monster training manual but will also be implementing my own techniques as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks folks, and @trailanimal (can't find your post :face:).
Things went well, just a combination of me, life stress and some SAD. Working it all ou6:cool1:
Left him with a fridge of real food, MgCl, lot's of good vitamins and hugs :coco:
So Saturday morning I'm up early, feeling around the kitchen trying to find the coffee pot. My boy comes out, asks what I'm looking for, then drops the bomb.
No coffee. No tea. Just Red Bull! :finger::yoinks::yoinks::poof: And I think it's too late to kill him and make another one :crying:
What no coffee that is just wrong.

I grew the first hybrid ever skunk 1 and then super skunk 1993 era man they were huge photos then came along northern lights and then number five northern lights. Serious seeds man they were the photos to grow Simon was a natural a breeding and selection. I grew my first photo in 1978

This won’t be my first photo but it’ll be my first attempt at a strain that actually matters! Not that they all don’t matter but this is a stable strain with superior genetics and my plan is to get what I can from her, reveg and maintain as a mother plant!

Random thought of the moment....

I want to get some Northern Lights and some Auto Berry Bomb and breed them. For no reason other than I thought up a good name for the cross...

Autorora Berryalis

source.gif

If I can maintain the Alaskan thunder fuck as a mother I’d like to breed one of the clones with GG4 and name it gorilla fucker lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back