Status
Not open for further replies.
I love harvest day.

What sort of room are you imagining for the new home? tell me your gonna go hydro!
you will love yourself for it.

Looks like a good harvest, albeit much of it has seeds, so we shall see how good it really was!!!

So the scoop on the room is still a little tentative because I wasn't able to get good measurements of the basement but if my estimations are correct, the room will be a 10ft×10ft or roughly 3m×3m.. I'm keeping my old grow box to grow photos in, most of which will be indoor guerrilla style, 8-10 vegged just long enough to be topped once, because I have a shit load of photo seeds I got as freebies so I could get a little more variety.. Autos will be the key plant grown, but I have my pepper plants and may grow some herbs indoors.. First order of business after I get half of the room up and running is upgrading the house's electrical to 200A service and will have 2 separate 20A outlets in there to split the load and add some redundancy.. When we go to move, I can always do a little patch work and call it an office.. The plan is to have the room split with a 600w HPS in the middle of each side with AutoCOBs flanking each, catching corners and blending the spectrum.. I probably won't run the HPS at full power, but want the spectrum.. A few positives is the house has central air and a dehumidifier built in, so I won't have to run the portable unit nearly as much..

I already have a buddy from work who is gonna meet me at the house the day after closing to frame it in, board it and plaster it.. Also plan on insulating the walls.. I can get a lot of scrap and such from work so it offsets a lot of costs..

Looks like a good harvest, albeit much of it has seeds, so we shall see how good it really was!!!

So the scoop on the room is still a little tentative because I wasn't able to get good measurements of the basement but if my estimations are correct, the room will be a 10ft×10ft or roughly 3m×3m.. I'm keeping my old grow box to grow photos in, most of which will be indoor guerrilla style, 8-10 vegged just long enough to be topped once, because I have a shit load of photo seeds I got as freebies so I could get a little more variety.. Autos will be the key plant grown, but I have my pepper plants and may grow some herbs indoors.. First order of business after I get half of the room up and running is upgrading the house's electrical to 200A service and will have 2 separate 20A outlets in there to split the load and add some redundancy.. When we go to move, I can always do a little patch work and call it an office.. The plan is to have the room split with a 600w HPS in the middle of each side with AutoCOBs flanking each, catching corners and blending the spectrum.. I probably won't run the HPS at full power, but want the spectrum.. A few positives is the house has central air and a dehumidifier built in, so I won't have to run the portable unit nearly as much..

I already have a buddy from work who is gonna meet me at the house the day after closing to frame it in, board it and plaster it.. Also plan on insulating the walls.. I can get a lot of scrap and such from work so it offsets a lot of costs..

That sounds like a badass build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back