Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon/evening from the gloomy Midwest of the good ol U.S. of A!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Wasn't someone suggesting bud shots? Just got this Deep Cheese trimmed up a couple days ago....

IMG_5899.JPG

Yes indeed..lol...I got bored of all the corn fields also

Hey now we throw some of the biggest and best parties in the cornfields! Go out with a 4 wheel drive truck a truck hood; make a path and a big ass circle and boom discrete partying in the middle of the field out in the middle of nowhere lol

Good morning from chilly Colorado! brrrrrrr! Just installed a wood stove, have to do the finishing touches today and seal up the joints and we're on to a wood fire! Now I just need that tiger skin rug for all the late night Festivus love maaaaakin' *super low voice * (ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!)

Hey now we throw some of the biggest and best parties in the cornfields! Go out with a 4 wheel drive truck a truck hood; make a path and a big ass circle and boom discrete partying in the middle of the field out in the middle of nowhere lol

You one of those corn fed Iowa boys?

I hear that! I’m already planning out my next grow picturing exactly where and how I want everything. I’m even gonna put a Bluetooth speaker in there playing some smooth sounds of nature lol

why the heck not? they are living things and respond to touch and sound. My first grow ever I used to stroke her leaves and sing to. Little auto lady gave me 3oz. Maybe I should start singing to my current plants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back