Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon good AFN :bighug:

i've started a new project : a complete database of everything todo with my growing...:face:

it will have things like journaling, nutes, mediums, lights .... and all sorts of fun graphs ...

but i had to start with my AFN-afflicted seed collection :

Untitleda.jpg
Untitledb.jpg

and this dosen't include black friday ..... :crying:

:pass:

Good morning from chilly Colorado! brrrrrrr! Just installed a wood stove, have to do the finishing touches today and seal up the joints and we're on to a wood fire! Now I just need that tiger skin rug for all the late night Festivus love maaaaakin' *super low voice * (ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: gotta keep warm !!

I just lit some Bubba Kush ... damn :pass:

Hey now we throw some of the biggest and best parties in the cornfields! Go out with a 4 wheel drive truck a truck hood; make a path and a big ass circle and boom discrete partying in the middle of the field out in the middle of nowhere lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some of the best parties of my youth were in a cirn field or machine barn!

Good morning from chilly Colorado! brrrrrrr! Just installed a wood stove, have to do the finishing touches today and seal up the joints and we're on to a wood fire! Now I just need that tiger skin rug for all the late night Festivus love maaaaakin' *super low voice * (ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!)
Watch out you don't get rug burn Hobbes it can be painful . :biggrin:

Another hair ball adopted into the animal family.
Only been here a day and shes already best friends with lily and the cat.
Meet izzy.
"Brown one"
Lily is the black one. Cats off sleeping somewhere. But he chases dogs around like a dog. Its a mad house i tell ya.
15118824352171563168136.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back