Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy make sure you stay bundled up or close to the fireplace. Make sure you hide some of the stash as he's been known to smoke it all no matter if you've been naughty or nice.
GAZO-BLOG-131224-131.jpg

Been a few days and I haven't been able to catch up but I hope everyone's past holiday weekend went well and I hope everyone else is doing well!!! House closing got pushed back another week or so, so I'm mildly happy about that.. Hopefully by this time next month, the new grow room in the new house will be built and fully operational.. I'm cutting down the last 3 WWXXLs and possibly the CinderellaJack this afternoon so all that will be left are 2 AutoUltimates, which one of them looks like it's finishing up, too!! Not sure what the deal with my soil is, so I'm gonna use a store-bought couple packs of enriched soil to start my first round there and see if I can work this soil a little better.. I may use the new test soil on some of the potentially-hermie seeds.. I haven't forgot about you guys who asked for some and should have a bunch in the next 2 weeks..

20171128_052234.jpg
20171128_052316.jpg
20171128_052637.jpg
20171128_052641.jpg

On a side note, my pepper plants really do enjoy the AutoCOBs!! They're starting to bounce back and produce more fruit, so it was a good idea to catch a couple of them before the frost!!

20171128_052242.jpg
20171128_052834.jpg

Been a few days and I haven't been able to catch up but I hope everyone's past holiday weekend went well and I hope everyone else is doing well!!! House closing got pushed back another week or so, so I'm mildly happy about that.. Hopefully by this time next month, the new grow room in the new house will be built and fully operational.. I'm cutting down the last 3 WWXXLs and possibly the CinderellaJack this afternoon so all that will be left are 2 AutoUltimates, which one of them looks like it's finishing up, too!! Not sure what the deal with my soil is, so I'm gonna use a store-bought couple packs of enriched soil to start my first round there and see if I can work this soil a little better.. I may use the new test soil on some of the potentially-hermie seeds.. I haven't forgot about you guys who asked for some and should have a bunch in the next 2 weeks..

View attachment 833349 View attachment 833350 View attachment 833351 View attachment 833352

On a side note, my pepper plants really do enjoy the AutoCOBs!! They're starting to bounce back and produce more fruit, so it was a good idea to catch a couple of them before the frost!!

View attachment 833353 View attachment 833354

I love harvest day.

What sort of room are you imagining for the new home? tell me your gonna go hydro!
you will love yourself for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back