Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Britney missed live stoners so she wanted to say hi!
8457c4491eb35b9ff2bd26405b5d6bfa.jpg
f395197793e07592d672681d4f31b8dc.jpg
d31af50e2f20fe05f71af625eb416c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they all look good. Why I ask I got a buddy that grew a bag seed out of some killer Mexican and I have to say it was some the only weed ever made me feel lost lol I was just fkd for a few hours

I was reading some article somewhere a couple weeks ago targeted at getting "how to" type info to new growers. Anyhow, it had an interesting theory that if you're going to start out growing from seed, you should grow bag seed. Their reasoning was that while genetics CAN be a part of it, the grower will be more the ultimate determination. Meaning that a novice grower with the most expensive, best genetic seeds on the planet might get hardly any yield with low potency. While a "master grower" can take bag seed and grow it right to produce nice, sticky, potent, top shelf buds.

I dunno....I think that's a little simplistic reasoning, myself, and there are too many factors to just say that a novice should stick to the cheapest seeds they can find.

What do you think, LS?

:greenthumb:

What do you think, LS?

To a point I agree....but on the other hand I totally disagree!! Yes a complete rookie with no skills and no attention to detail can make the best genetics look poor. But on the other hand a rookies grower has a better chance with large easy to grow strains versus unknown genetics. One of the things i am most adamant on for outdoors is choose your strains properly...if you get winter in oct 1st-15th like i do, and I choose a strain poorly(late flower trigger strain) it doesn't matter how good i am, i am screwed before the seed even hits the ground.

I was reading some article somewhere a couple weeks ago targeted at getting "how to" type info to new growers. Anyhow, it had an interesting theory that if you're going to start out growing from seed, you should grow bag seed. Their reasoning was that while genetics CAN be a part of it, the grower will be more the ultimate determination. Meaning that a novice grower with the most expensive, best genetic seeds on the planet might get hardly any yield with low potency. While a "master grower" can take bag seed and grow it right to produce nice, sticky, potent, top shelf buds.

I dunno....I think that's a little simplistic reasoning, myself, and there are too many factors to just say that a novice should stick to the cheapest seeds they can find.

What do you think, LS?

:greenthumb:
This is interesting!

Looking superb!!

Thanks brother! Not where I’d like her to be at day 50 but that’s my fault for having her under poor lighting for her first 3 weeks or so. But I’ve also seen and read that cks’ early miss strain has some developmental issues stating it was a 65 day grow from seed to harvest and a lot of them weren’t finishing until almost 11 weeks then some growers finished in 65 days. Then they’ve also had a mix up with candy cane and early miss seeds. I’ll never shop cks again!

Hell being a tester now with more possible vendors to test for just waiting to hear back from them, I’ll never have to buy seeds again lol I’m already in the works for my next test with fast buds building my wishlist up lol since they didn’t send me my six shooter and crystal meth strains those 2 for sure are already on my list and I’ve got 2 more to choose from as I’ve got at minimum a 4 plant capability in the tent I’m in each plant will have 4 square feet for its own personal space at 4 plants per grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back