Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners.
The sun has finally come back out after a couple of crappy days, so it's time for the girls to get some spring sun. Summer is only days away.
oscGLHu.jpg

They are frosting up nicely.
eqXaaOr.jpg

GB4e9ty.jpg

For those looking for Matanuska, I recall seeing it on Dr Greenthumbs site.

Last edited:
Hey I gave my sister in law some seeds and a little advice and she grew her first crop. The first round she spaced out the boy-girl thing and it got heavily seeded. She did a round from those seeds and grew a real nice crop. Outdoor too. Anyway I've got several ozs of the seeded stuff and I'm wondering what to do for extract. It has a decent trich count.I de-seeded a bit to do a tincture but that was kinda laborious lol.
Get it dryer than normal &crush it, dump it on a TV tray. Tilt slightly and shake gently.. the seeds (most of them) will roll to the other side. Worked for kilos of brick weed years ago.

PS. I hate seeds in my weed. Unless that was the plan...

Last edited:
Get it dryer than normal &crush it, dump it on a TV tray. Tilt slightly and shake gently.. the seeds (most of them) will roll to the other side. Worked for kilos of brick weed years ago.

PS. I hate seeds in my weed. Unless that was the plan...

I'm amazed at how many seeds are in this stuff...it would have been pretty snazzy without them lol.
There should be some good extract in it though.

Just hooked my fluke meter up to my 1000w led. It’s pulling 194 actual wattage. I need more!!!! Time to save up for another one or two lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back