Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy it's getting to the time of year all that produce looks real good. Weeds and all

The plants that died off during summer are getting their second wind here....:headbang:..I had two pots of dried out basil that have resprouted..
and two pots of autos out...:biggrin:..if winter is kind they will make it..if they get killed I make my own seed so they cost nowt..

in the arctic we eat weeds, as well as smoke em, lol

:d5: Gotta be done..hard climate you are in..

IMG_0536.JPG

If you are talking the orange lookingflame vine that clusters..View attachment 833164 I had some..never produced..my favorite vine is Gloriosa Lilly....

Stunning..I had something very similar in red..always flowered in the winter..but last year we had serious flooding and it must have killed it..I was gutted.

IMG_0618.JPG

Flame vine Feb this year..//:headbang:

so nice to have something going now! I'm planning on black stone and amber in the window this spring, cob assisted of course

Sweet!! I really do love both of those strains...nice small frames and stacked buds super potent. Excellent. I am on my last seed of Blackstone, but i have a slew of Stone Dragon regs i can grow next round.

Ha ha..trying to imagine one of your [HASHTAG]#beasters[/HASHTAG] indoor...:headbang:...you'll never get them through the door frame...:coffee:

So its supposed to be legal here next year for 4 plants per household, but there is a catch, and that is the plants can only be 1 meter tall or lower. If the rules do happen as proposed, I have an indoor space thats 12'X5' and i would plan to grow 4 scrogged monster autos and fill the entire space but limit the height to 2'11". Sounds like a fun filled challenge. Autopots, dwc who knows!!
Would be using Cob's and cmh hybrid with extra UV...insane!!

Not too long ago i read a guy that said a 3 pound plant indoors was pretty much impossible...LOL....sounds like another challenge i will accept!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back