Status
Not open for further replies.
So its supposed to be legal here next year for 4 plants per household, but there is a catch, and that is the plants can only be 1 meter tall or lower. If the rules do happen as proposed, I have an indoor space thats 12'X5' and i would plan to grow 4 scrogged monster autos and fill the entire space but limit the height to 2'11". Sounds like a fun filled challenge. Autopots, dwc who knows!!
we don't need no stinking rules, but we got em, no growers yet in the ranks of the regulators

we don't need no stinking rules, but we got em, no growers yet in the ranks of the regulators

Whatever asinine rules they come up with, I am more than happy how to show everyone in our country how to work around them legally and grow self sufficiently!! Hahahahaha :D

that top pic makes me want to jump in! @Mossy , sending smoke skyward for the safety of the winter canna

Cheers @trailanimal..lost plant both autumn and spring this year..it was a hard winter...:headbang:

So its supposed to be legal here next year for 4 plants per household, but there is a catch, and that is the plants can only be 1 meter tall or lower. If the rules do happen as proposed, I have an indoor space thats 12'X5' and i would plan to grow 4 scrogged monster autos and fill the entire space but limit the height to 2'11". Sounds like a fun filled challenge. Autopots, dwc who knows!!
Would be using Cob's and cmh hybrid with extra UV...insane!!

Not too long ago i read a guy that said a 3 pound plant indoors was pretty much impossible...LOL....sounds like another challenge i will accept!!

IMG_2992.JPG

That's around my max height level..:headbang:..I managed...but then I don't grow bloody Triffids...like You..

:crying:

Cheers @trailanimal..lost plant both autumn and spring this year..it was a hard winter...:headbang:

View attachment 833192

That's around my max height level..:headbang:..I managed...but then I don't grow bloody Triffids...like You..

:crying:

OH with smaller autos sure!! But get into photoperiod strains with 4 months of veg and anyone that grows fairly well is going to way exceed 3 feet height. Backyard growing is going to be HUGE in cannada after they allow everyone to do it.

Lol..I heard a commercial grower whining about that 4 plants rule...said folks would be growing giants

It is the only disadvantage I see to Autos..if you go by plant count..:headbang:

OH with smaller autos sure!! But get into photoperiod strains with 4 months of veg and anyone that grows fairly well is going to way exceed 3 feet height. Backyard growing is going to be HUGE in cannada after they allow everyone to do it.

:crying::crying::crying:..they were my photos...:crying::crying::crying:

@hashead , what can I say, some plants look north and south ! Either cut off the plums and go for it, or start again. That is just bad luck my friend, or do a search on why plants hermie...........you could be doing something wrong. I dunno................

Sorry chum..........................eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back