Status
Not open for further replies.
TOP of the evening my fellow AFNR'S BUD SHOT shoot em if you got them there is nothing more pretty then a bud shot
IMG_7897.JPG

Good morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one.

I was reading some article somewhere a couple weeks ago targeted at getting "how to" type info to new growers. Anyhow, it had an interesting theory that if you're going to start out growing from seed, you should grow bag seed. Their reasoning was that while genetics CAN be a part of it, the grower will be more the ultimate determination. Meaning that a novice grower with the most expensive, best genetic seeds on the planet might get hardly any yield with low potency. While a "master grower" can take bag seed and grow it right to produce nice, sticky, potent, top shelf buds.

I dunno....I think that's a little simplistic reasoning, myself, and there are too many factors to just say that a novice should stick to the cheapest seeds they can find.

What do you think, LS?

:greenthumb:

A great grower makes the breeder look good...:headbang:..always said it..therefor a bad grower makes the breeder look bad..:biggrin:

And the argument about growing bag seed is common sense...commercial growers are going to go for the fastest strongest bud they can produce..with the least amount of attention..:headbang:..so if you use the bag seed..you should get the same..
which is what we are all after at the end of the day..:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back