Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in KC for a year, never again lol.

I live in a very small town population maybe 100 if that! It’s quiet here, sheriffs are hardly ever around they have to drive 30 min just to get here, there’s zero crime going on so it’s nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to live in the Midwest...got tired of the cold and snow
My first 30 years were spent in the mid west. Nice place to grow up and to be from. I like sun and warm. I ask myself "How did I get here!" Then I answer myself "It was our choice. We are happy."

Last edited:
Well ain’t shit changed went from 70 degrees yesterday to shit lol

Ah, I cold front came sweeping down. The friends I know around KC say it is a lot better than Iowa. Iowa is where I'm from. Then made a choice to leave.

My first 30 years were spent in the mid west. Nice place to grow up and to be from. I like sun and warm. I ask myself "How did I get here!" Then iI answer myself "It was our choice. We are happy."
I'll trade you a state of fruits and nuts for your peace and quiet!

Somebody get me out a here! Was born in KS, now I live in another country....Kalifornica.

Somebody get me out a here! Was born in KS, now I live in another country....Kalifornica.
Iowa, Louisiana, Houston now NoCo on the front range.

Louisiana, now that is a separate country.

I love kansas it’s a beautiful state, great place to raise a family, best agricultural land in the nation, but we have one major fucking problem... BROWNBACK!!!! Governor Sam fucking Brownback known as the worst governor in United States history taking our deficit below poverty only to raise taxes and make the state poor even more so than it is and to top it off... schools are constantly closing because of how he handles state budgets!!!

I'll trade ya numb nuts jerry brown...theives... all of them.

Vote for me! I'll give you free stuff!
Who pays for the free stuff? Taxes
So it's free? Yes, tax payers pay for it.
Taxation at the end of the gun is theft.

Midwest can kick rocks. Hate it. Flat lands of corn fields lol. And cold. Bipolar weather.

Ever listen to a midwest weather forecast?

Today we have a low of -12 and a high of 63
Windy cloudy rainy and sunshine followed by blizzards and a heat advisory.

Sounds like apocalyptic weather to me.

I'll trade ya numb nuts jerry brown...theives... all of them.

Vote for me! I'll give you free stuff!
Who pays for the free stuff? Taxes
So it's free? Yes, tax payers pay for it.
Taxation at the end of the gun is theft.

That’s like me Barry fucking Sanders! We had a bunch of upset millennials when he dropped from the presidential race lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back