Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife dont like the couch lock, but does like a nice heavy creeping buzz..a few amber then I cut for her. I have learned that it is all about the consumer..If that was my plant for her taste ..I would give her just a little more time and watch the Trichs for that honey amber color ..I judge by , if I see 3-4 in my filed of view through my 10x scope at each place I look..then I cut. She does have a high tolerance. She has never complained, just complimented..but then again..Iam a rookie

I’m a fan of a good medium between couch lock and still being able to function occasionally I enjoy a smoke where I just go completely numb where my feet feel like they’re in cement, I pass out and wake up 3 hours later. But my main enjoyed high is where it relaxes my muscles, relieves my nerve pain with some mild numbness so I can still feel my legs and I can still be completely functional. My wife on the other hand I dunno what it is but I could smoke her out with some hard couch lock and she’s bouncing around the house while I’m passed out with a Cheeto on my lip bag in hand. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howdy stoners! im at a surprise 30th birthday. the guy couldve moved to australia but had to give it uo last week due to a technicality. so, as were his best mates, we’ve thrown an australian themed birthday bash in his honour. any of our aussie brothers got some inspirational tunes to fire at the dj? : )

Will she still fatten up? or just ripen. Im not big on lazy weed lol i like my good heady buzz. But id sacrifice for abit more density
I think she'd gain some weight yet, not much thou. When does it have to be done for the contest? I dont remember...

I wonder why we have the lowest consumption?

.29 cents a kwh

Thought I got away from cali before, but got dragged back for family health issues... someday....I'll make another run for it....
I dunno they didnt say, but i think they said cali was ranked 49th in household consumption and actually had lower bills than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back