Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit man, I'm moving there! Northern ca, .29 cents per kwh.
Wow, that's 3 times what I pay., Just saw on the news Cali has the highest priced electricity but the lowest consumption per house, lots more rules and regulations there that drive up the price.

If you like it with no amber, chop chop. I like amber, imho she's got more time as shes just starting to eat up here leaves.
Will she still fatten up? or just ripen. Im not big on lazy weed lol i like my good heady buzz. But id sacrifice for abit more density

Wow, that's 3 times what I pay., Just saw on the news Cali has the highest priced electricity but the lowest consumption, lots more rules and regulations there that drive up the price.
I wonder why we have the lowest consumption?

.29 cents a kwh

Thought I got away from cali before, but got dragged back for family health issues... someday....I'll make another run for it....

FB_IMG_1511658313278.jpg

Will she still fatten up? or just ripen. Im not big on lazy weed lol i like my good heady buzz. But id sacrifice for abit more density

My wife dont like the couch lock, but does like a nice heavy creeping buzz..a few amber then I cut for her. I have learned that it is all about the consumer..If that was my plant for her taste ..I would give her just a little more time and watch the Trichs for that honey amber color ..I judge by , if I see 3-4 in my filed of view through my 10x scope at each place I look..then I cut. She does have a high tolerance. She has never complained, just complimented..but then again..Iam a rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back