Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we have the lowest consumption?

.29 cents a kwh

Thought I got away from cali before, but got dragged back for family health issues... someday....I'll make another run for it....

I dunno they didnt say, but i think they said cali was ranked 49th in household consumption and actually had lower bills than most.

Climate probably a big part of it. Doubt folks in Southern Cali need to run the furnace as much as folks in more wintery states or the AC as much in the summer as someone in Pheonix or Vegas (though I'm thinking that may be a lot closer than the furnace usage gap)

UUUGGHHH! Reading up on Advanced Nute line....Holy shit..confusing and bewildering...I just wanted to know if Voodoo juice is worth it..or just plain ol' mycorrhizae from local garden shop would do the same...also that Overdrive been eye balling that...just confused on what , if any can be used with my Fox farm Trio

I dunno they didnt say, but i think they said cali was ranked 49th in household consumption and actually had lower bills than most.
If I was in Cali I'd be hanging at the beach and smokin all day. Maybe Cali is ranked 49th since everyone is at work and/or stuck on the interstate trying to get home during peak hours.

Climate probably a big part of it. Doubt folks in Southern Cali need to run the furnace as much as folks in more wintery states or the AC as much in the summer as someone in Pheonix or Vegas (though I'm thinking that may be a lot closer than the furnace usage gap)
I can vouch for both Vegas and Phoenix in the summer without AC you just want to give up living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back