Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch for both Vegas and Phoenix in the summer without AC you just want to give up living.

That’s no shit I was there last October hot as fuck then it started raining my last day there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UUUGGHHH! Reading up on Advanced Nute line....Holy shit..confusing and bewildering...I just wanted to know if Voodoo juice is worth it..or just plain ol' mycorrhizae from local garden shop would do the same...also that Overdrive been eye balling that...just confused on what , if any can be used with my Fox farm Trio

Get yourself some Bio Ag Vam Endo mix or Great White or both..I use Vam,Great White,and sustainable agricultural technologies 4 species Endo mix and make a blend..Some brands are lacking different species so I blend to cover the spectrum..You could also use Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizae..I don't use these with chems though personally.

Get yourself some Bio Ag Vam Endo mix or Great White or both..I use Vam,Great White,and sustainable agricultural technologies 4 species Endo mix and make a blend..Some brands are lacking different species so I blend to cover the spectrum..You could also use Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizae..I don't use these with chems though personally.

You wouldn't use what you listed in conjuction with the FF nutes, or are you saying to use them in between feedings or not mix with nutes in mixing container? I grow in FFOF.

You wouldn't use what you listed in conjuction with the FF nutes, or are you saying to use them in between feedings or not mix with nutes in mixing container? I grow in FFOF.

FFOF is cool, but their bottled products are mainly synthetic..I do use their Big Bloom though, which is listed organic ( just castings & guano) and safe for my food web. The items I listed can be added to your soil as well as dusting your seedlings before planting.

efd8a35f0119e2e0c9448069d92217be.jpg

After so many times of me telling people to bring me the seeds they find in their stuff and label what it is three out of four came through lol.

efd8a35f0119e2e0c9448069d92217be.jpg

After so many times of me telling people to bring me the seeds they find in their stuff and label what it is three out of four came through lol.

Dundun Dunnnnn mystery grow!

@Kneehigh85 at least most of them are labeled. I even have some called strawberry lemonade I just got today from my aunt lol. There’s about 20 seeds I’ve got no idea about and over 300 from a gorilla glue out door from a buddy

Climate probably a big part of it. Doubt folks in Southern Cali need to run the furnace as much as folks in more wintery states or the AC as much in the summer as someone in Pheonix or Vegas (though I'm thinking that may be a lot closer than the furnace usage gap)
And it's friggin 29 cents a kwh! People use less cause we still pay outrageous sums for housing etc... just can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back