Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN .
black friday 4.jpg

Uh pardon me but please do not take this the wrong way but as a Canadian I find that well excuse me offensive not really really offensive but just a bit thank you

Hello Good AFN :bighug:

yesterday i harvested my Zenseed Bubba Kush ..... beautiful buds i thought .... only to find mold in all the major buds ... :face:

DSC_0099a.JPG
DSC_0099b.JPG
DSC_0102a.JPG
DSC_0102b.JPG

250g of HQ trim saved for bubble and some popcorn for at least some smoke from her :dizzy:

Today im hoping for better luck with my BlackBerryGum :

DSC_0102a.JPG
DSC_0102b.JPG

Hope u all are doing better, and are enjoying your sunday :pass:

yesterday i harvested my Zenseed Bubba Kush ..... beautiful buds i thought .... only to find mold in all the major buds ... :face:

View attachment 832569 View attachment 832570 View attachment 832571 View attachment 832572

250g of HQ trim saved for bubble and some popcorn for at least some smoke from her :dizzy:

View attachment 832573 View attachment 832574

That just sucks mold. May there be no mold in the blackberry gum my man. I hope you enjoy your Sunday

View attachment 832569 View attachment 832570 View attachment 832571 View attachment 832572

View attachment 832573 View attachment 832574

Sorry to hear that Mo . Always a bummer when this kind of thing happens after so many weeks of time ,energy and money are invested. I hope you manage to salvage something .:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Mo . Always a bummer when this kind of thing happens after so many weeks of time ,energy and money are invested. I hope you manage to savage something .:thumbsup:

this will be a plant in reverse ... normally i smoke the buds and make bubble hash from popcorn ....
Here, what could be salvaged was flash frozen,,, and i now have some popcorn to smoke :crying:

but 250g of HQ trim should make a decent portion of very good bubble hash .... since it's almost pure bud ...

I smoked a jay from popcorn this morning and that only made me sadder ... because Bubba K is REALLY good smoke !! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back