Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao! I want to start them in solo cups so I don’t risk over watering them I’m pretty bad at that in the beginning. And I don’t wanna risk damaging the roots to transplant so I came up with this little design on the solo cup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forget who I picked it up from, but another fun trick with Solo or similar cups if you're going to use them as a starter is to take an empty and fill your the pot you'll be transplanting into around it stuck in the top. Then when you're ready to go you can just slide it out and you've got a hole the size of your "starter pot" to just plunk the plant and starter soil into.

img_3733-jpg.739037

Last edited:
I forget who I picked it up from, but another fun trick with Solo or similar cups if you're going to use them as a started is to take an empty and fill your the pot you'll be transplanting into around it stuck in the top. Then when you're ready to go you can just slide it out and you've got a hole the size of your "starter pot" to just plunk the plant and starter soil into.

img_3733-jpg.739037
easy!

I forget who I picked it up from, but another fun trick with Solo or similar cups if you're going to use them as a started is to take an empty and fill your the pot you'll be transplanting into around it stuck in the top. Then when you're ready to go you can just slide it out and you've got a hole the size of your "starter pot" to just plunk the plant and starter soil into.

img_3733-jpg.739037

That’s not a bad idea man thanks! I still need to pick up 3 more 5 gallon buckets and get them ready for the next grow. Gonna take an 1/8 inch drill bit drill all over em then cut out drainage holes at the bottom of them, give em a good washing with dawn dish soap and get started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forget who I picked it up from, but another fun trick with Solo or similar cups if you're going to use them as a starter is to take an empty and fill your the pot you'll be transplanting into around it stuck in the top. Then when you're ready to go you can just slide it out and you've got a hole the size of your "starter pot" to just plunk the plant and starter soil into.

img_3733-jpg.739037

EoF :thumbsup:

I'm sorry guys. I have probably smoked to much.
Well, I gave you guys a laugh. :crying:
I will check if I have got an psychos as I know by my self that the things I say sounds wierd.
So have a good evening guys.
Peace and karma to all you members.

:vibes:
Anytime I get the feeling something sounds weird... I end up finding everything went thru a translator!

Your cool!

Go look a couple days ago.... I met a big guerilla (GG#4) and he had his way with me!:kiss:

Your among friends... we've all seen stoner moves...in the mirror...

img_3733-jpg.739037
Do you cut the bottom off. Then slide it out when you think the roots are at Max for the cup. Kinda dig that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back