Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, going thru a Harley Davidson mechanics school, I dignosed an internal engine issue without a teardown. I was on acid at the time, and could look thru things..... got home, and somebody had arranged the gravel into a pasley pattern.... next day the gravel was normal.... but I was right about the engine!

I think I'm going to try some barley straw mulch and a clover cover crop blend on this next run..This way it will stop the surface of the soil from drying out so quickly, especially with the air movement I like to have going and also some nitrogen fixing capabilities along with moisture retention from the clovers.

Belief in things not seen... most definitely yes... I've seen spoons bent with the mind... can I do it? No... faked? I can't prove it... but ya know what? The spoon was bent.
So possible to predict the 1 in 10k? Past experience shows what I believe, and know doesn't matter.

howdy stoners! im at a surprise 30th birthday. the guy couldve moved to australia but had to give it uo last week due to a technicality. so, as were his best mates, we’ve thrown an australian themed birthday bash in his honour. any of our aussie brothers got some inspirational tunes to fire at the dj? : )

Lmao I just finished watching nice dreams with my kid lol now we’re watching South Park lol imma bad dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hell, I just watched southpark "Hummels and Heroin" with my son! :crying:

x240-jXh.jpg

I think I'm going to try some barley straw mulch and a clover cover crop blend on this next run..This way it will stop the surface of the soil from drying out so quickly, especially with the air movement I like to have going and also some nitrogen fixing capabilities along with moisture retention from the clovers.
I always use a compost mulch. It's all happening at the surface of the soil, transformation, and the shade and moisture encourage the micro organisms to boil, so to speak

howdy stoners! im at a surprise 30th birthday. the guy couldve moved to australia but had to give it uo last week due to a technicality. so, as were his best mates, we’ve thrown an australian themed birthday bash in his honour. any of our aussie brothers got some inspirational tunes to fire at the dj? : )

Raising my pipe in honor from the west coast!

A big birthday...cough cough sputter... toke for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back