Status
Not open for further replies.
15056424_10158455309800377_5848631640174411461_n.jpg

howdy folks :pass:
breeding is fascinating f2,f4 traits and all that but curfuddles me greatly.
:pighug:

This will be my first breeding project by myself I’ve been around a few projects to get the just of it but breeding for auto traits that carry the original traits will be a challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have autism/aspberger and i can predict what autoflower will be the best one of 10.000 plants. Ive read cannabis plants and asked for help what the different signs mean so i can learn what they need. Thats why i always see the wrongs in my plants! Thats why i say they are small, because i see every little thing as a disaster, i have autism, photograpchic memory. Listen guys.

Please google it.

Autoflower - predict size (mass) the best of 10.000 - think what i can do for the industry? 10kg autoflowers? You have seen that before? A 10 kilos auto in 80 days? Well you do the mathematic.
Listen again! I have aspberger and i can pick that plant! I can breed her, show me a field of plants and i pick the best one there is out of tousand and tousand, i have photograpich memory. Without the memory i have, its not possible.

Unbelievable.
First you'll need proof, (a good portfolio) then market yourself to breeders... as a cannabis consulting firm.

I have autism/aspberger and i can predict what autoflower will be the best one of 10.000 plants. Ive read cannabis plants and asked for help what the different signs mean so i can learn what they need. Thats why i always see the wrongs in my plants! Thats why i say they are small, because i see every little thing as a disaster, i have autism, photograpchic memory. Listen guys.

Please google it.

Autoflower - predict size (mass) the best of 10.000 - think what i can do for the industry? 10kg autoflowers? You have seen that before? A 10 kilos auto in 80 days? Well you do the mathematic.
Listen again! I have aspberger and i can pick that plant! I can breed her, show me a field of plants and i pick the best one there is out of tousand and tousand, i have photograpich memory. Without the memory i have, its not possible.

Unbelievable.
I think you could turn what most people think is a disability into an invaluable asset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back