Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy stoners! im at a surprise 30th birthday. the guy couldve moved to australia but had to give it uo last week due to a technicality. so, as were his best mates, we’ve thrown an australian themed birthday bash in his honour. any of our aussie brothers got some inspirational tunes to fire at the dj? : )
just don't step on any crocks
and cheers!

What's it take to start getting badges on this site? Been on here for awhile now... I have posted 3 grows and 2 smoke reports and nothing!
I believe it requires a small donation of dankness to get the ball rolling....that gets sent to me....shuffle shuffle....yeah... that's it!

[HASHTAG]#showusyercuppa[/HASHTAG]
IMG_3941.JPG

:pighug:

I'm sorry guys. I have probably smoked to much.
Well, I gave you guys a laugh. :crying:
I will check if I have got an psychos as I know by my self that the things I say sounds wierd.
So have a good evening guys.
Peace and karma to all you members.

:vibes:
until next time
cheers!

I always use a compost mulch. It's all happening at the surface of the soil, transformation, and the shade and moisture encourage the micro organisms to boil, so to speak

Yeah that's what was happening to me, that first 2 inches of soil were drying out real quick..A vital area for microbes..Plus I didn't have my tea kit yet,so it was kind of lacking that boost in life to keep a proper balance in the rhizosphere..Did really well considering, but I know I could do that much better with the proper items..I figure I'll take the compost and what not that is left over after being extracted and top coat my soil surface with it..Once the clover gets high enough, whatever doesn't die on it's own, I'll chop and lay it down to decompose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back